Articles and Research

The Art of Referrals

Friday, November 16th, 2007

For many of us referrals are an important part of our business. But what warrants a referral and how do you get your clients to give them. The key to referrals is to exceed client’ expectations…. but you must let them know you have done so!
Often in our business dealings we supply a product or [...]

Women making plans: research findings

Friday, April 6th, 2007

From a recent research study conducted by Five-id in Brisbane of women in business, it was found that 60% have a marketing plan for their business.  Of the 60%, only 39% had a plan in a written form.  The remaining 61% fly by the seat of their pants and don’t use measurements to gauge the [...]